- eight ounces (1 cup) salted butter sliced
- 7 ounces (about 1 half of cups) confectioners swerve or sweetener that measures like powdered sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate finely chopped
- three ounces (about 6 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Put together an 8×8-inch pan lined with foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add all elements. Microwave for 30-second intervals till simply melted, stirring in between. Combine nicely till silky clean.
- Pour the chocolate combination into the lined pan.
- Freeze until the fudge is set, about an hour. Lift up the foil to remove the fudge from the pan. Cut into 16 bars and serve cold. Cover and store leftovers in the refrigerator.