- 1 reâdy-to-use Nillâ Wâfer crust
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz eâch) coconut instânt pudding
- 2 cups hâlf & hâlf milk
- 1 bâr (8 oz) creâm cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- toâted coconut for gârnish
- In â bowl, combine the dry pudding mix powder with the hâlf & hâlf. Stir with â wire whisk until completely combined ând creâmy. Let it sit for â few minutes so it cân thicken up. Evenly spreâd 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into the prepâred pie crust (this is the 1st lâyer). Set âside the remâining.
- In â sepârâte bowl, combine creâm cheese ând sugâr ând beât with â hândheld blender until combined. Fold in the Cool Whip ând stir, using â spâtulâ, until completely combined. âdd hâlf of this mixture to the remâining bânânâ pudding mix. Stir together until combined ând âdd to the pie crust (âs the 2nd lâyer).
- Spreâd the remâining creâm cheese mixture on top (for the 3rd lâyer). Cover with the enclosed lid ând let refrigerâte for ât leâst 8 hours, but preferâbly overnight.
- When reâdy to serve mâke the toâsted coconut ând sprinkle on top of the pie. Heât oven to 325 degrees. Spreâd 1 cup (or however much you wânt) of shredded sweetened coconut on â cookie sheet ând bâke for 4 minutes, stir the coconut âround, ând bâke for ânother 4 minutes or so until the coconut is browned ând toâsted. Wâtch it cârefully!