Moist pineapple banana bread laced with rum, vanilla and nutmeg and with bits of crushed pineapple all through.
- 2 massive bananas or 1 cup mashed bananas
- ¾ cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/four cup bitter cream
- 2 massive eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups all function flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter substitute with oil
- 1 -2 Tablespoon rum
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Grease a loaf pan with baking spray; put aside
- In a small bowl, combine collectively mashed bananas, crushed pineapple, and bitter cream, with a potato masher.
- Then whisk in eggs, milk, rum and vanilla extract till easy Add granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt
- Using a handheld mixer, add butter to the dry mixture until fully incorporated, and then gradually add wet ingredients
- Continue mixing for about 2 minutes until dry ingredients are fully incorporated. Scrape down sides.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan – bake for about 60-75 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool before slicing.