- 1 giant head recent cauliflower minimize into florets
- three Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise your favourite
- ¼ cup bitter cream
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1-2 cloves garlic finely minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/three cup crumbled Cotija cheese
Garnish: Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat your grill to 375-400 levels. Place the cauliflower florets right into a disposable aluminum pan and season with salt, chili pepper, paprika and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place pan on the grill and prepare dinner/smoke for 30-35 minutes (stirring sometimes) or till cauliflower is tender and has began to char are caramelize.
- To prepare dinner your cauliflower within the oven: Bake at 400, stirring sometimes, for 30-35 minutes or till tender and the florets begin to get good and golden brown!
- Combine the mayo and the next 6 ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- After the cauliflower is done cooking, place the cauliflower on a platter or pan, drizzle with the crema and top with crumbled cotija cheese and garnish with chopped cilantro.