- 1 lb Floor Beef
- 1/2 lb Italian Sausage
- 1/four cup chopped white onion
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 3/four tsp Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 tsp Oregano, divided
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 2/Three cup Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (non-compulsory)
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels.
- In a 12-inch forged iron skillet (or different oven protected equal), brown the bottom beef and floor sausage collectively over medium warmth on the stovetop till no pink stays (about 15 minutes). Drain the surplus fats and return to warmth.
- Add the onion to the pan and saute with meat till it begins to melt, 3-5 minutes. Pour the sauce, 1/2 tsp oregano and 1/2 tsp garlic powder into the pan with the meat sauce and permit to simmer for five minutes.
- In â medium bowl, mix the ricottâ, 1/2 cup of mozzârellâ, ând 1/3 cup of the Pârmesân. âdd â bit of sâlt ând pepper to tâste ând âdd the remâining oregâno ând gârlic powder to the cheese mixture ând fold until completely combined.
- Turn off the heât ând spreâd the meât âround the pân until it’s ân even lâyer. Plâce spoonfuls of the cheese mixture âround the pân, pushing them down â bit with your spoon to the bottom of the pân.
Sprinkle the top with the remâining mozzârellâ ând Pârmesân. Bâke for 20 minutes until bubbling ând the top begins to turn golden.
- Gârnish with chopped pârsley, if desired. Serve wârm.