- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/four teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/four cup butter, softened
- 2 massive eggs
- 1 half cups mashed ripe banana (about Three bananas)
- 1/four cup plain low-fat yogurt (or pina colada flavored!!)
- Three tablespoons darkish rum OR apple cider
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- half cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon flaked sweetened coconut
- half cup powdered sugar
- 1 half tablespoons contemporary lime or lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Evenly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; degree with a knife.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Place granulated sugar and butter in a big bowl; beat with a mixer at medium pace till nicely blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating nicely after every addition.
- Add banana, yogurt, rum, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until moist.
- Stir in 1/2 cup coconut.
- Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray;
sprinkle with 1 tablespoon coconut.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan.
- Combine powdered sugar and juice, stirring with a whisk; drizzle over warm bread.