A light-weight and straightforward dessert that’s good for spring/summer season gatherings.
- 2 half cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- eight ounce package deal cream cheese softened
- half cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- three ounce package deal Jell-O Raspberry Jelly Powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 eight ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press right into a crust within the backside of 9 x 13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill within the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to agency up.
- In a big bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir effectively to mix. Unfold the combination evenly over the cooled crust.
- Whisk raspberry jell-o powder and boiling water together in a separate large bowl until gelatin has dissolved and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold frozen raspberries into warm gelatin. Cold raspberries will cause gelatin to begin to set. Spread raspberry mixture over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), and decorate with fresh raspberries before serving.