This recipe is for a single margarita, if you wish to make extra you possibly can double, triple, quadruple… (you get it) the recipe.
- 2 ouncesof your favourite Tequila
- 1.5 ouncesof lime juice
- four ouncesof cream soda
- A bunch of pink cotton sweet
- In your glass, place a handful of cotton sweet, sufficient to fill it.
- In a separate cup, add your liquid elements and stir.
- Pour the margarita combination over the cotton sweet.
- Add extra cotton candy if you’d like to make your drink sweeter.
- Add a few ice cubes.