- 2 kilos floor beef (80/20)
- 2 yellow onions , chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper , chopped
- four cloves garlic , chopped
- three cups water
- 29 ounces tomato sauce
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- eight ounces elbow macaroni , raw
- Add the bottom beef, onions, bell peppers and garlic to a big dutch oven on medium-high warmth and prepare dinner it breaking it aside till it’s now not pink, about 5-7 minutes.
- Drain a lot of the fats then add within the remaining elements besides the macaroni, carry to a boil then cut back to a low warmth and simmer with a canopy on for 15 minutes.
- Add in the macaroni, mix well then cover and simmer an additional 20 minutes, stirring occasionally before serving