- 2.5 – three lb rooster breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- half of tbsp dried minced garlic
- half of tbsp dried minced onion
- half of tbsp dried oregano
- half of tbsp dried basil
- half of tbsp dried parsley
- 1/four tbsp freshly floor black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 6 ouncesshredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a big baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in a single small vast bowl. In a second bowl mix the parmesan cheese with all of the spices and blend.
- Dip each bit of rooster within the egg after which the cheese, coating either side. Place on ready baking sheet. Bake for 30 min.
- Top each piece with sauce and then shredded mozzarella. Bake for another 10-20 min until the chicken is 160 degrees when checked with a meat thermometer and the cheese is melted and bubbly.