- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked hen breast
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2/Three cup chopped inexperienced onions, divided
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas (eight inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
The way to make it :
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix hen, 3/four cup picante sauce, cheese, 1/four cup onions, cumin and oregano. Spoon 1/2 cup combination down the middle of every tortilla.
- Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam aspect down in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining picante sauce and onions.