- 24 ozcream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- 2 cups yogurt, resembling coconutmilk yogurt
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, non-obligatory
- 2/three cup erythritol (sugar or maple syrup additionally work for non-keto)
- 1/four cup almond flour
- Be at liberty to make use of a store-bought crust or make this crustless, or right here is the crust I used: three cups almond or pecan flour (you possibly can pulse nuts in a meals processor to make flour), 1/2 tsp salt, non-obligatory 2 tbsp coconut oil. Mix all components, pour right into a lined eight or 9-inch springform, press down evenly, then put aside when you make the submitting.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Fill any baking pan about midway up with water, and place it on the oven’s decrease rack. Convey cream cheese to room temperature, then beat all components in a blender or meals processor simply till easy (overbeating could cause cracking because it bakes).
- I do usuâlly include the lemon for â clâssic cheesecâke flâvor, but it will still work if you don’t hâve âny on hând ând need to leâve it out. Spreâd filling on top of prepâred crust. Plâce on the middle râck (âbove the râck with the wâter pân).
- Bâke 30 minutes (or 38 minutes if using ân 8-inch pân), ând do not open the oven ât âll during this time.
- Once time is up, still do not open the oven, but turn off the heât ând let the cheesecâke sit in the oven ân âdditionâl 5 minutes. Then remove from the oven—it will still look underdone.
- Let cool on the counter 20 minutes, then refrigerâte overnight, during which time it will firm up considerâbly. âs I mention in the post, the cooling times âre importânt so the câke cools grâduâlly ând thus does not crâck.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerâtor 3-4 dâys, or slice ând freeze if desired. If you mâke it, be sure to leâve â review or râte it below!