- 1 19 oz. pkg. Johnsonville Delicate Italian Sausage Hyperlinks, casings eliminated
- 1 16 oz. pkg. Barilla Rigatoni pasta
- 2 T olive oil
- half cup onion, diced
- half cup roasted crimson bell pepper, chopped
- three cups hen broth
- half cup heavy cream or half and half
- half cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 t Italian seasonings
- In giant non-stick skillet with lid warmth olive oil over medium warmth. Add Johnsonville Delicate Italian Sausage hyperlinks, break aside with wood spoon. Break into small items as you’re cooking.
- After sausage is completely cooked, add into pan: Barilla Rigatoni, diced onion, roasted bell pepper, and hen broth.
- Place lid on pan and convey to a boil. Cut back warmth to a medium-low simmer, prepare dinner for about 12-14 minutes till pasta is tender.
- Add heavy cream to pan and simmer an additional 3-5 minutes, sauce will be slightly thickened.
- Turn heat off. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning on top. Place lid back on for 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted.