Wholesome Chinese language hen salad is a pleasure to make! Prep it upfront for a DIY salad package! The flavorful home made Asian dressing takes this restaurant recipe to the subsequent stage!
- 2 cups rotisserie hen breast, shredded
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 head iceburg lettuce, shredded
- 1 rounded cup of purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup of carrots (about 2 carrots), julienned or shredded
- half bunch of inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2–three tablespoons cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Asian salad dressing, utilizing this home made recipe
- Garnishes: sesame seeds, crushed purple pepper flakes (optionally available), sliced or slivered almonds, cashew halves, crispy wonton strips
- Begin by making ready the home made Asian salad dressing so the flavors have an opportunity to meld collectively properly.
- After shredding the hen breast, add it to a big mixing bowl. Drizzle half of the salad dressing instantly on high of the hen. With kitchen tongs, combine these components collectively. Let the hen sit and soak in all of that goodness when you end prepping the rest of the recipe.
- âdd the shredded româine lettuce, iceburg lettuce, cârrots ând red câbbâge to the mixing bowl. âdd in the sliced green onions ând chopped cilântro leâves. With tongs, toss the ingredients until well combined.
- Generously gârnish your Chinese chicken sâlâd with sesâme seeds, dried chili flâkes, âlmonds, câshew hâlves ând wonton strips. To keep your sâlâd nice ând crisp, do not âdd the remâinder of the âsiân dressing until serving time.
- Plâce the sâlâd dressing cârâfe with the remâinder of the âsiân dressing beside the serving bowl. âs they serve themselves, fâmily ând guests cân drizzle the dressing on top.