- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/Three cup diced onion
- 1/Three cup diced inexperienced pepper
- Three garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups cooked hen shredded (I ready mine within the sluggish cooker)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 12 ozbag steamed riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons home made taco seasoning or taco seasoning packet
- 3/four cup hen broth
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheese
- In a forged iron skillet, soften butter then saute onion, pepper, and garlic till softened.
- Steam riced cauliflower in microwave in response to package deal instructions.
- Add home made taco seasoning, Rotel, hen broth, and cauliflower to skillet.
- Stir to combine then cook on medium/low approx 10 minutes until extra liquid is absorbed.
- Add cooked chicken and stir well. If mixture gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
- Simmer on low covered for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and simmer until cheese is melted.