Crock Pot Mississippi Crack Hen Sandwiches are a creamy twist on the basic Mississippi Roast that could not be less complicated to arrange.
- three lbs hen breast (can substitute different hen meat)
- Eight ouncescream cheese
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 ouncesranch seasoning packet
- 1 1/four ouncesau jus dry combine packet
- 1/three cup sliced pepperoncinis (plus extra for serving)
- 12 hamburger buns
- Place hen into the sluggish cooker and high with cream cheese, butter, ranch and au jus seasoning and pepperoncinis.
- Cook dinner on excessive for four hours, or till hen is tender and simply shredded. (Alternatively, prepare dinner on low 6-Eight hours)
- Shred hen and absolutely incorporate with different elements.
- Serve on hamburger buns with additional pepperoncinis.