- four cups raspberries
- four cups blackberries
- four cups blueberries
- Three cups sugar
- 3/four cup recent lemon juice
- Have prepared 6 scorching, sterilized half-pint jars and their lids.
Place the berries and sugar in a big bowl. Gently stir collectively and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- In a big nonreactive saucepan, gently stir collectively the berries and lemon juice. Deliver to a boil over medium-high warmth, scale back the warmth to medium and prepare dinner, uncovered, stirring ceaselessly and eradicating any foam, till the jam has thickened, about 15 minutes. It is going to proceed to thicken because it cools.
- Ladle the new jam into the jars, leaving 1/four inch of headspace. Take away any air bubbles. Wipe the edges clear and seal tightly with the lids.
- Put the jars in a boiling-water tub for 10 minutes. Ensure the jars are coated in water. The sealed jars might be saved in a cool, darkish place for as much as 1 12 months. If a sealed has failed, retailer the jar within the fridge for as much as 1 month. Makes 6 half-pint jars.