Skip to content
- 150 gram avocado flesh roughly 1 giant avocado peeled and seed eliminated
- 2 giant eggs room temperature
- three half tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- half cup + 2 tbsp sukrin gold brown sugar various
- half cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder dutch course of most well-liked
- half cup superfine almond flour
- half tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp chopped darkish chocolate or sugar free milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the inside of a nonstick eight x eight inch baking pan with cooking oil spray and line the underside with parchment paper.
- Add avocado, eggs, butter, brown sugar various to meals processor. Pulse till batter is easy and no avocado chunks stay.
- In a medium bowl, mix cocoa powder, almond flour, baking powder. Whisk till evenly mixed, breaking apart any clumps of cocoa powder or almond flour as you whisk.
- Pour dry elements into avocado batter. Pulse on low velocity till the batter is easy and uniform. You will want to scrape the batter from the edges and backside of the meals processor a couple of instances, to assist be sure the avocado is totally blended into the chocolate. Be sure avocado is totally blended into chocolate, in any other case you’ll style the avocado within the brownies.
- Stir in four tbsp of the chopped chocolate.
- Unfold batter into ready baking pan. Batter will probably be very thick (like a mousse consistency) so you will have to make use of a spatula to unfold it evenly throughout the baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate over floor.
- Bake for about 17-20 minutes or till brownies are performed. Once you contact the floor of the brownies gently along with your finger, it ought to bounce again. Permit brownies to chill for jiffy earlier than slicing.