- 1 1/2 cup / 150g almond flour or floor almonds
- 1/2 cup / 120g mashed banana 2 small or 1 massive, very ripe
- Three eggs massive
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/four cup / 50g granulated erythritol
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/four cup / 30g walnuts, crushed
- Preheat the ove to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit.
- Utilizing an electrical mixer, beat the eggs along with the mashed banana and melted butter till clean.
- In one other bowl, stir collectively the dry elements – almond flour, erythritol or sweetener of alternative, cinnamon and baking powder. Add to the bowl with the egg/banana/butter combine and mix till well-combined.
- Final, stir within the crushed walnuts, reserving some to sprinkle excessive of the bread.
- Line a small (7 x 3.5 inch / 1 lb) loaf tin with parchment paper and fill within the dough. Sprinkle the leftover walnuts on the highest.
- Bake for circa 40 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clear. Verify the cake at minute 30. If the highest is already brown sufficient, loosely place aluminium foil over it so it doesn’t burn.
- Let the banana bread cool utterly earlier than slicing.