- 2 medium cooked rooster breasts shredded or chopped (we used rotisserie rooster)
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- half cup corn roasted, canned, or frozen
- 1/four cup pink or inexperienced onion minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced (or parsley or dill)
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to style
- In a big bowl, add the shredded rooster, avocado, onion, avocados, corn, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the lime (or lemon) juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently till all of the Substances are mixed.